Trumbull, CT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.246777, -73.202026.
Trumbull is a small town in coastal Connecticut, USA, situated in the neighborhood of Bridgepoint and is a part of New Heaven - Milford - Bridgetown - Fairfield urban area. The town is very very old and is a settlement for the Paugussett Indians who were residing there for centuries. In the middle of the 17th century the first Brtish settlers came to the area and started living near the indigenous people. Today, the community is quite crowded, with the number of residents close to 38,000 people. The town has got its name after one of the local residents and explorers, J.Trumbull. The town is also famous as a home to a famous Ukrainian inventor and scientist, Igor Sikorsky, who lived there for a few years.
Map of Trumbull, CT, USA
Trumbull, CT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Trumbull, CT, USA is 41.246777, and the longitude is -73.202026. Trumbull, CT, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 14' 48.3972'' N and 73° 12' 7.2936'' W.
Trumbull, CT, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Trumbull, CT, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 14' 48.3972'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 12' 7.2936'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Trumbull, CT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)
- Pacific Grove, CA, the US (36.617779, -121.916664)
- Moss Landing, CA, the US (36.804443, -121.786942)
- King City, CA, the US (36.212776, -121.126114)
- Pilot Point, TX, the US (33.396389, -96.958611)
- Findlay, OH, the US (41.042778, -83.642220)
- Preston, MD, the USA (38.710835, -75.908333)