Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.206123, 72.029800.
Mardan is one of the largest cities and the capital of Madran district, northern Pakistan. It is actually a federation of small cities which merged and play a role of a large administrative unit, with the total population close to 350,000 people. Madran is a key historic and tourism spot, with the attractions of various nature like the Queen's Own Corps of Guides Memorial, Bacha Khan Monument, Cavagnari's Arch, and many more.
Where is Mardan, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Mardan, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mardan, Pakistan
Mardan, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mardan, Pakistan is 34.206123, and the longitude is 72.029800. Mardan, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 12' 22.0428'' N and 72° 1' 47.2800'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 12' 22.0428'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 1' 47.2800'' E|
Coordinates of Mardan, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)