Serdang, Kedah, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.210052, 100.612450.
Serdang is a small town in the province of Kedah, Malaysia, located close to the large metropolitan area of Penang. The number of residents of the town is over 25,000 people. The town is an agricultural and commercial center with many large families living in the town.
Map of Serdang, Kedah, Malaysia
Serdang, Kedah, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Serdang, Kedah, Malaysia is 5.210052, and the longitude is 100.612450. Serdang, Kedah, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 12' 36.1872'' N and 100° 36' 44.8200'' E.
Serdang, Kedah, Malaysia elevation is 17 meters height, that is equal to 56 feet.
Serdang, Kedah, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 12' 36.1872'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 36' 44.8200'' E|
|Elevation (m)||17 m|
|Elevation (f)||56 feet|
Coordinates of Serdang, Kedah, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kidwelly, Wales, UK (51.736259, -4.307471)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Midvale, UT, USA (40.611057, -111.899933)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)