Mathabhanga, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.342730, 89.215340.
Mathabhanga is a small town in northern West Bengal, India. It is a part of Jalpaiguri district and is a small municipality with the population not exceeding 22,000 people. The town is famous with its good secondary and high schools, which help making literacy rates in town exceeding 80 per cent.
Map of Mathabhanga, West Bengal, India
Mathabhanga, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mathabhanga, West Bengal, India is 26.342730, and the longitude is 89.215340. Mathabhanga, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 20' 33.8280'' N and 89° 12' 55.2240'' E.
Mathabhanga, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 20' 33.8280'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 12' 55.2240'' E|
Coordinates of Mathabhanga, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)