Mattoon, WI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.004135, -89.042053.
Mattoon is a small village in Shawano County, Wisconsin, USA, located in the central part of the state in the northeastern part of the country. It has a total area of 1.64 sq mi (4.25 km2). New Depot Museum Site is one of the main points of interest in the village. The village has also a few stores and a bar.
Where is Mattoon, WI, USA on Map?
Road map of Mattoon, WI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mattoon, WI, USA
Mattoon, WI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mattoon, WI, USA is 45.004135, and the longitude is -89.042053. Mattoon, WI, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 0' 14.8860'' N and 89° 2' 31.3908'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 0' 14.8860'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 2' 31.3908'' W|
Coordinates of Mattoon, WI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Hyannis, MA, USA (41.652882, -70.290787)
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)