Mawana, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.096956, 77.920494.
A large municipality of Mawana in northern Uttar Pradesh is located near the river of Ganges and has the population close to 70,000 people. The name of the town is derived from the word 'gateway' from local language, and the settlement was established in the epochs of Hastinapur kingdom. Mawana is famous with its old buildings and castles, as well as numerous permanent and temporary markets where one can find virtually anything he may look for :-)
Where is Mawana, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Mawana, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mawana, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mawana, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mawana, Uttar Pradesh, India is 29.096956, and the longitude is 77.920494. Mawana, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 5' 49.0416'' N and 77° 55' 13.7784'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 5' 49.0416'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 55' 13.7784'' E|
Coordinates of Mawana, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)