Medicine Hat, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.041668, -110.677498.
Medicine Hat is a small community in the province of Alberta, Canada, in the south eastern part of the province. Just like many small cities and towns in the area, Medicine Hat was established in the late 19th century as a settlement near a railway station. Apparently, the name of the city is linked to a special head-ware connected with medical or mystical abilities of those people who wore it. The city has a nice location near the South Saskatchewan river, and the outskirts views and nature are beautiful. The population of the city is close to 65,000 people. Modern day's Medicine Hat is a destination for those who want to spend great time on a natural setting. It is a recreation spot with a few very nice natural parks and entertainment parks loved by the local children extremely.
Map of Medicine Hat, AB, Canada
Medicine Hat, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Medicine Hat, AB, Canada is 50.041668, and the longitude is -110.677498. Medicine Hat, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 2' 30.0048'' N and 110° 40' 38.9928'' W.
Medicine Hat, AB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 2' 30.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||110° 40' 38.9928'' W|
Coordinates of Medicine Hat, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)