Mehra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.527721, 83.774872.
The town of Mehra is a northern satellite town of Deoria in eastern Uttar Pradesh. The municipality has got its name after an old local real estate owner family name, sometimes known also as Malhorta dynasty. Local population is of Punjabi origin with some portion of people following Sikhism religion.
Where is Mehra, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Mehra, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mehra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mehra, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mehra, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.527721, and the longitude is 83.774872. Mehra, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 31' 39.7956'' N and 83° 46' 29.5392'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 31' 39.7956'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 46' 29.5392'' E|
Coordinates of Mehra, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)