Shellharbour, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.583332, 150.866669.
Shellharbour is known as one of the oldest settlements in the neighborhood of Sydney, Australia, and there is plenty of evidence that it was inhabited over 10,000 years ago. It is a part of Illawara region and a coastal town, as well as a famous resort with a large number of wonderful beaches, hotels, places to stay and eat. There are 18 neighborhoods of Shellharbour, and the total population of the area is close to 155 thousand people.
Map of Shellharbour, NSW, Australia
Shellharbour, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shellharbour, NSW, Australia is -34.583332, and the longitude is 150.866669. Shellharbour, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 34' 59.9952'' S and 150° 52' 0.0084'' E.
Shellharbour, NSW, Australia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Shellharbour, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 34' 59.9952'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 52' 0.0084'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Shellharbour, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)
- Bowraville, NSW, Australia (-30.614943, 152.852127)
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)