Picture Butte, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.886673, -112.780838.
Picture Butte, nicknamed Livestock Feeding Capital of Canada, is a wonderful small historic town in Canada, Alberta, located on Picture Butte Reservoir in the southern part of the province. It is known for its historic Alberta Wheat Pool elevator which is the main attraction of the town. The town was incorporated on January 1, 1960. Local attractions include Cor Van Raay Aquatic Centre, Lions Park, North County Recreation Complex, an auditorium, Harry Watson Memorial Park, and Prairie Tractor & Engine Museum.
Where is Picture Butte, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Picture Butte, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Picture Butte, AB, Canada
Picture Butte, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Picture Butte, AB, Canada is 49.886673, and the longitude is -112.780838. Picture Butte, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 53' 12.0228'' N and 112° 46' 51.0168'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 53' 12.0228'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 46' 51.0168'' W|
Coordinates of Picture Butte, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)