Taber, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.793678, -112.143631.
Taber is a small town located near Taber Lake and on the banks of Old Man River in the southern part of the province of Alberta, Canada. The town has a very favorable location, by the side of two important highways: Highway 3 and Highway 36. Taber's economy is mostly based on agriculture, and it is famous for its corn. It hosts the annual "Cornfest". Coal mining was also important in the town's history. Taber was incorporated as a village on March 15, 1905, and as a town on July 1, 1907. Taber Municipal Park, Taber Skate Park, Aquafun Centre, the Town of Taber Trout Pond Campground, and Taber Golf Club are among the attractions in the town. Taber Airport serves the area.
Where is Taber, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Taber, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Taber, AB, Canada
Taber, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Taber, AB, Canada is 49.793678, and the longitude is -112.143631. Taber, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 47' 37.2408'' N and 112° 8' 37.0716'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 47' 37.2408'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 8' 37.0716'' W|
Coordinates of Taber, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)