Taber, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.793678, -112.143631.
Taber is a small town located in the state of Alberta, Canada. Its population is about 8,000 people. The town has a very favorable location, by the side of three important national highways. Taber is famous with its corn and its coal mines.
Where is Taber, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Taber, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Taber, AB, Canada
Taber, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Taber, AB, Canada is 49.793678, and the longitude is -112.143631. Taber, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 47' 37.2408'' N and 112° 8' 37.0716'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 47' 37.2408'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 8' 37.0716'' W|
Coordinates of Taber, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)