Mesquite, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.782780, -96.610001.
Mesquite is a town in the state of Texas, southern USA, situated near the city of Dallas, about 16 miles east of the downtown area. It is a packed residential area built on the crossroads of a number of important routs of Texas like Interstate 20, Interstate 30, Interstate 635, and the US Route 80. Mesquite is a center of education, industry, recreation and arts, with a few large industrial and manufacturing companies operating at the market. The nickname of the city is the "Rodeo Capital of the State", with a large number of rodeo fans and numerous rodeo facilities that can be found there. Mesquite is a key transportation spot of the area since it is a home to a small airport, Mesquite Metro Airport.
Where is Mesquite, TX, USA on Map?
Road map of Mesquite, TX, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mesquite, TX, USA
Mesquite, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mesquite, TX, USA is 32.782780, and the longitude is -96.610001. Mesquite, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 46' 58.0080'' N and 96° 36' 36.0036'' W.
Mesquite, TX, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 46' 58.0080'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 36' 36.0036'' W|
Coordinates of Mesquite, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)