Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.727859, -103.404007.
Zapopan is a city and municipality in the state of Jalisco, Mexico, located in the neighborhood of Guadalajara. The city was founded on December 8, 1541, so it has a very long history and plenty of landmarks and places of interest to visit. The city is especially famous for its Virgin of Zapopan figure. Other tourist attractions in Zapopan include Guadalajara Metropolitan Park, Akron Stadium, Zapopan Art Museum, the Huichol Wixarika Museum, Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan, Auditorio Telmex, Auditorio Benito Juárez, as well as many shopping centers like Plaza Real Center and Distrito La Perla. It is also an educational hub, home to lots of higher educational institutions, such as Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, Universidad del Valle de Atemajac, and Guadalajara Universidad Panamericana. The city has hosted the Zapopum Festival since 2005.
Where is Zapopan, Mexico on Map?
Road map of Zapopan, Mexico shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Zapopan, Mexico
Zapopan, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zapopan, Mexico is 20.727859, and the longitude is -103.404007. Zapopan, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 43' 40.2924'' N and 103° 24' 14.4252'' W.
|DMS Lat||20° 43' 40.2924'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 24' 14.4252'' W|
Coordinates of Zapopan, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)