Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.464664, 9.188540.
Milan is the second largest city of Italy and the capital of the region called Lombardy, situated in the northern part of the country. It is an old and amazingly beautiful city, with the population close to 1.4 million people,but the city's metropolitan area is the largest in Italy, with the population exceeding 7 million people. It is the capital of fashion, design, entertainment, with people of many different cultures and backgrounds living there side by side. There is a huge number of hotels, shopping malls, restaurants, art galleries, beauty shops, and other facilities. There are plenty of annual cultural events taking place in Milan. The city is also a home to two successful soccer clubs and a basketball club.
Map of Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Milan, Lombardy, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Milan, Lombardy, Italy is 45.464664, and the longitude is 9.188540. Milan, Lombardy, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 27' 52.7904'' N and 9° 11' 18.7440'' E.
Milan, Lombardy, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 27' 52.7904'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 11' 18.7440'' E|
Coordinates of Milan, Lombardy, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)