Mojácar, Almería, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.140278, -1.850733.
Mojácar is a small historic town and a small resort in the province of Almería, southern Spain, with the population close to 7,000 people. It is fully relying on tourism and services, with a few very nice hotels and plenty of recreation facilities. The town is also a cultural center, with a great deal of cultural societies and plenty of interesting cultural events.
Where is Mojácar, Almería, Spain on Map?
Road map of Mojácar, Almería, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mojácar, Almería, Spain
Mojácar, Almería, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mojácar, Almería, Spain is 37.140278, and the longitude is -1.850733. Mojácar, Almería, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 8' 25.0008'' N and 1° 51' 2.6388'' W.
Mojácar, Almería, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 8' 25.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 51' 2.6388'' W|
Coordinates of Mojácar, Almería, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)