Monmouth, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.915249, -90.654694.
The city of Monmouth is part of the Galesburg Micropolitan Statistical Area and the seat of Warren County in northwestern Illinois, United States, located 46 miles south of Davenport, Iowa, and 68 miles west of Peoria. It was founded in 1831. The city is home to Monmouth College. US Route 34, US Route 67, and Illinois Route 164 serve the area. There are several historical landmarks and points of interest in Monmouth such as Buchanan Center for the Arts, Warren County History Museum, Wyatt Earp Birthplace, Pattee Foundation YMCA Water Park, Citizen's Lake Campground, Patton Block Building, Monmouth Country Club, Gibson Woods Golf Course, LeSuer Nature Preserve, Fusion Theatre (Monmouth College), and so on.
Where is Monmouth, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Monmouth, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Monmouth, IL, USA
Monmouth, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Monmouth, IL, USA is 40.915249, and the longitude is -90.654694. Monmouth, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 54' 54.8964'' N and 90° 39' 16.8984'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 54' 54.8964'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 39' 16.8984'' W|
Coordinates of Monmouth, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Charles City, IA, USA (43.066807, -92.683464)
- Burlington, IA, USA (40.810947, -91.131844)
- Boone, IA, USA (42.060650, -93.885490)
- Wabash, IN, USA (40.800262, -85.830887)
- Vincennes, IN, USA (38.678299, -87.522491)
- Valparaiso, IN, USA (41.483845, -87.063965)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA (39.472298, -87.401917)
- Shelbyville, IN, USA (39.524483, -85.786476)
- Richmond, IN, USA (39.828354, -84.894196)
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)