Moscow, Idaho, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.731705, -116.999939.
Moscow is a small city in western Idaho, with the number of residents close to 24,000. It is a home to the University of Idaho. The town was established by a small community of farmers who arrived to the area after Civil War. Soon, coal deposits were discovered in the area, and the city started developing as a mining settlement. The town is famous with old architecture, old historic library and a few really beautiful old cathedrals.
Where is Moscow, Idaho, USA on Map?
Road map of Moscow, Idaho, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Moscow, Idaho, USA
Moscow, Idaho, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Moscow, Idaho, USA is 46.731705, and the longitude is -116.999939. Moscow, Idaho, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 43' 54.1380'' N and 116° 59' 59.7804'' W.
Moscow, Idaho, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 43' 54.1380'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 59' 59.7804'' W|
Coordinates of Moscow, Idaho, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (34.155834, -119.202789)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)