Mountain Home, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.334469, -92.385345.
A large town and a part of Baxter county, Mountain Home can be found in northern Arkansas, USA, in the southern part of the Ozak mountains. The town is primarily known as a small educational spot, with Arkansas State University - Mountain Home located in the area. The campus is pretty large and the total number of students is close to 15 hundred. The number of residents of the town is about 14,000, and the total number of residents in the whole area is close to 50,000 people. Mountain Home is a home to about 3,100 families and it is a very nice place to live and bring the family up.
Map of Mountain Home, AR, USA
Mountain Home, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mountain Home, AR, USA is 36.334469, and the longitude is -92.385345. Mountain Home, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 20' 4.0884'' N and 92° 23' 7.2420'' W.
Mountain Home, AR, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 20' 4.0884'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 23' 7.2420'' W|
Coordinates of Mountain Home, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)
- Pacific Grove, CA, the US (36.617779, -121.916664)