Rembau, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 2.590525, 102.092987.
Rembau is a large town with over 40 thousand residents, located in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. The town is the headquarters of the same name district located just 25 miles away from the capital city of the state. The town is reported to have a great portion of young people in its population, who are mainly joining local police and army forces.
Map of Rembau, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Rembau, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rembau, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia is 2.590525, and the longitude is 102.092987. Rembau, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 2° 35' 25.8900'' N and 102° 5' 34.7532'' E.
Rembau, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia elevation is 52 meters height, that is equal to 171 feet.
Rembau, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||2° 35' 25.8900'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 5' 34.7532'' E|
|Elevation (m)||52 m|
|Elevation (f)||171 feet|
Coordinates of Rembau, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)
- Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia (2.016742, 103.058304)
- Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia (5.517063, 100.616737)