Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.471397, 77.696732.
Muzaffarnagar is a large city with the population close to 400,000 people, located in northwestern Uttar Pradesh, right between the cities of Meerut and Saharanpur. Historically a large farming community, Muzaffarnagar is an important transportation and education spot, linked with other large settlements of the area with excellent railway and road connections. Local population is divided into Hindu and Muslim, with a great portion of both. There are a few old and very beautiful temples in the city.
Where is Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India is 29.471397, and the longitude is 77.696732. Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 28' 17.0292'' N and 77° 41' 48.2352'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 28' 17.0292'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 41' 48.2352'' E|
Coordinates of Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jaipur, India (26.907524, 75.739639)
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)