Stroud, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.324417, -79.619270.
A very small town in Ontario, Stroud located near Barrie and Lake Simcoe, is a beautiful old-type historic market town, with plenty of old buildings and unique natural beauty. The town is about 7 miles southeast of the city of Barrie that is situated on Kempenfelt Bay, the western side of Lake Simcoe. Stroud is home to Sunnybrae Public School and Stroud Arena. Attractions in and around Stroud are Saint James Church, Stroud Presbyterian Church, National Pines Golf Club, Innisbrook Golf Course, Lovers Creek Ravine, Catherine Park, Centennial Park, Innisfil Beach Park, Cooks Bay Marina, Tanger Outlets Cookstown, etc.
Where is Stroud, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Stroud, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Stroud, ON, Canada
Stroud, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stroud, ON, Canada is 44.324417, and the longitude is -79.619270. Stroud, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 19' 27.9012'' N and 79° 37' 9.3720'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 19' 27.9012'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 37' 9.3720'' W|
Coordinates of Stroud, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)