Nalgonda, Telangana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.056620, 79.268333.
Nalgonda is a city in Telangana state and the headquarters of the same name district. There are bout 135,000 people living in the city, and it is a very old settlement, with some archaeologic sties containing historic evidence of the first settlements being there in Paleolithic Age. In the Medieval period the area was under the rule of Muslim invaders, and in the early 20th century it was ruled by British and Dutch authorities. Tourist attractions of the city include Lateef Ullah Shah Quadri Darga, Jain Shrine of Kolanupaka Temple, as well as World's largest masonry dam, Nagarjunsagar dam.
Where is Nalgonda, Telangana, India on Map?
Road map of Nalgonda, Telangana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nalgonda, Telangana, India
Nalgonda, Telangana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nalgonda, Telangana, India is 17.056620, and the longitude is 79.268333. Nalgonda, Telangana, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 3' 23.8320'' N and 79° 16' 5.9988'' E.
|DMS Lat||17° 3' 23.8320'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 16' 5.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Nalgonda, Telangana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)