Nalhati, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.292095, 87.837784.
Nalhati is a large municipality in northern West Bengal (near the border with Jharkhand ), eastern India, with the population approaching to 67,000 people. It is a northern neighboring town of Rampurat city and is quite popular tourist sport in the area, especially for those who are interested in local culture and traditions. The town has been also promoted by the state's government as one of the ecologically cleanest place in West Bengal.
Where is Nalhati, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Nalhati, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nalhati, West Bengal, India
Nalhati, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nalhati, West Bengal, India is 24.292095, and the longitude is 87.837784. Nalhati, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 17' 31.5420'' N and 87° 50' 16.0224'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 17' 31.5420'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 50' 16.0224'' E|
Coordinates of Nalhati, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)