Nandpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.592699, 78.536751.
A municipality of Nandpur is the eastern satellite town of Pandhurna, a city in southern Madhya Pradesh, India. Nandpur is formally a part of the city but still is considered to be an independent administrative unite as it has been for many centuries since it was founded. The town is linked with the city by a large street named Gotman Bridge, and it is a small commercial area surrounded from the eastern part by numerous fields and farms.
Where is Nandpur, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Nandpur, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nandpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Nandpur, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nandpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is 21.592699, and the longitude is 78.536751. Nandpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 35' 33.7164'' N and 78° 32' 12.3036'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 35' 33.7164'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 32' 12.3036'' E|
Coordinates of Nandpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)