Nangal, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.385296, 76.374893.
Nangal is a town located in the Rupnagar district in Punjab, India. It has two parts, Nangal Township and Naya Nangal. The town is situated on the Satluj River near the foot of the Shiwalik Hills, at a distance of 60 km from Rupnagar. The town is famous for its close location to the Bhakra Dam which is a concrete gravity dam on the Sutlej River in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh. Nangal is a tourist spot and surrounded by beautiful hills, rivers, and canals. Chandigarh International Airport is about 110 kilometers away from the center of Nangal. There is also a railway station that is connected to Chandigarh and New Delhi. The attractions in Nangal include Bhakra Nangal Dam, Gobind Sagar Reservoir, and Nangal Wetlands. Khalsa Heritage Memorial Complex (ਵਿਰਾਸਤ-ਏ-ਖਾਲਸਾ) is in Anandpur Sahib, about 24 kilometers southeast of the town. And Sheetla Mata Mandir Una (शीतला माता मंदिर ऊना) is located 18 kilometers northwest of the town.
Where is Nangal, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Nangal, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nangal, Punjab, India
Nangal, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nangal, Punjab, India is 31.385296, and the longitude is 76.374893. Nangal, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 23' 7.0656'' N and 76° 22' 29.6148'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 23' 7.0656'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 22' 29.6148'' E|
Coordinates of Nangal, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.