Napa, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.297539, -122.286865.
Incorporated as a city in 1872, Napa is the seat of the same name county, located about 50 miles north of San Francisco and 60 miles west of Sacramento. It has a total area of 18.1 square miles. Napa is one of the largest cities in the Wine Country Region, in the northern Bay Area. Napa Valley in Napa County is considered one of the major wine regions in the world. It is also famous for its awarded Cabernet Sauvignon. There are also many business companies operating in the city, mainly in the fields of IT and commerce. Other attractions in Napa are Westwood Hills Park, Kennedy Park, Alston Park, Napa River Trail Head, Land Trust of Napa County, Napa Valley Vine Trail Trailhead at Hartle Court, Scenic Overlook, Skyline Wilderness Park, and Oxbow Public Market.
Where is Napa, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Napa, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Napa, CA, USA
Napa, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Napa, CA, USA is 38.297539, and the longitude is -122.286865. Napa, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 17' 51.1404'' N and 122° 17' 12.7140'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 17' 51.1404'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 17' 12.7140'' W|
Coordinates of Napa, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)