Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.853294, 14.305573.
Naples is the "southern capital" of Italy, one of the largest ports of the region and very famous tourist destination. It is an important industrial (oil processing, food and consumer products, shipbuildings, metallurgy, etc.), historic (numerous monuments and historic sites preserved till our times), culural (numerous festivals, amazing local cuisine, etc.) and tourist spots (excellent hotels, numerous restaurants and wonderful beaches).
Map of Naples, Italy
Naples, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Naples, Italy is 40.853294, and the longitude is 14.305573. Naples, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 51' 11.8584'' N and 14° 18' 20.0628'' E.
Naples, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 51' 11.8584'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 18' 20.0628'' E|
Coordinates of Naples, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)