Naracoorte, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -36.952637, 140.736588.
Naracoorte is a town with the population of about 5,000 people located in South Australia. It is located close to the coastal area and attracts a great attention of the tourists due to its historic museum of locomotives. The economy of the town depends largely on farming, especially on cultivating sheep and cattle.
Map of Naracoorte, SA, Australia
Naracoorte, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Naracoorte, SA, Australia is -36.952637, and the longitude is 140.736588. Naracoorte, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 57' 9.4932'' S and 140° 44' 11.7168'' E.
Naracoorte, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 57' 9.4932'' S|
|DMS Long||140° 44' 11.7168'' E|
Coordinates of Naracoorte, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)