Naraingarh, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.478479, 77.131256.
Naraingarh is a large municipality in the northern part of Haryana state, which is in northern India. It is a part of Ambala district. The town is quiet large and has the population slightly exceeding 30,000 people. It is a small educational and agricultural center.
Where is Naraingarh, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Naraingarh, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Naraingarh, Haryana, India
Naraingarh, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Naraingarh, Haryana, India is 30.478479, and the longitude is 77.131256. Naraingarh, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 28' 42.5244'' N and 77° 7' 52.5216'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 28' 42.5244'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 7' 52.5216'' E|
Coordinates of Naraingarh, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)