Naranda, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.781528, 79.058151.
Naranda is a small historic town in the state of Maharashtra, India, situated near the cities of Balharshah and Chandrapur. Though the town is situated quiet far away from the highway, it is quite easily accessible for visitors. The settlement was established quite long ago and there are many old temples and an old mosque in the area. Those are considered to be the main landmarks of the region. During the times of the traditional Hindu holidays, Naranda becomes more crowded as people come to visit the shrines. The current population of the town does not exceed 4,500 people.
Where is Naranda, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Naranda, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Naranda, Maharashtra, India
Naranda, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Naranda, Maharashtra, India is 19.781528, and the longitude is 79.058151. Naranda, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 46' 53.5008'' N and 79° 3' 29.3436'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 46' 53.5008'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 3' 29.3436'' E|
Coordinates of Naranda, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)