Nashville, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.206142, -86.246132.
Nashville is a town in Indiana, United States, located in the southern part of the state, about 50 miles south of Indianapolis. It was founded in 1836 under the name of Jacksonburg. It is the seat of Brown County as well as a popular tourist destination. The town is home to the Brown County Art Colony, an artist colony that was formed in 1907. There are two sites in the town that have been listed on the National Register of Historic Places: Brown County Courthouse Historic District and F.P. Taggart Store. Other points of interest in Nashville include Brown County Art Guild, Brown County Art Gallery, Brown County Music Center, Salt Creek Trail, Little Nashville, and Brown County State Park.
Where is Nashville, IN, USA on Map?
Road map of Nashville, IN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nashville, IN, USA
Nashville, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nashville, IN, USA is 39.206142, and the longitude is -86.246132. Nashville, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 12' 22.1112'' N and 86° 14' 46.0752'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 12' 22.1112'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 14' 46.0752'' W|
Coordinates of Nashville, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Santa Claus, IN, USA (38.114796, -86.930145)
- New Harmony, IN, USA (38.129391, -87.936913)
- Nashville, IN, USA (39.206142, -86.246132)
- Geneva, IN, USA (40.594471, -84.963654)
- French Lick, IN, USA (38.552292, -86.622543)
- Corydon, IN, USA (38.212868, -86.129799)
- Normal, IL, USA (40.525639, -89.012779)
- Cicero, IL, USA (41.842785, -87.765747)
- Wailuku, HI, USA (20.891483, -156.510284)
- Wahiawa, HI, USA (21.501633, -158.026123)