Natepute, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.898615, 74.754189.
Natepute is a small commercial town situated in the neighborhood of Aklij in southern Maharashtra, India. It can be reached by Highway 70 and is a historic town, with a large number of temples and small markets located there. The city of Phatan can be found about 55 miles west of Natepute town. The residents of Natepute are very friendly and kind, and they like cooking special dishes in their small cafes and at homes. The climate is quite rainy, so there is good environment for farming and agriculture. The number of residents of the town is close to 37,000 people.
Map of Natepute, Maharashtra, India
Natepute, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Natepute, Maharashtra, India is 17.898615, and the longitude is 74.754189. Natepute, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 53' 55.0140'' N and 74° 45' 15.0804'' E.
Natepute, Maharashtra, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Natepute, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 53' 55.0140'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 45' 15.0804'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Natepute, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)
- Bhawani Mandi, Rajasthan, India (24.420000, 75.829720)
- Beldanga, West Bengal, India (23.930000, 88.250000)
- Vedasandur, Thamil Nadu, India (10.530206, 77.922646)
- Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.997454, 83.463402)
- Nagarbera, Assam, India (26.111790, 91.003578)
- Atgaon, Maharashtra, India (19.502623, 73.330368)