Nelamangala, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.089093, 77.410416.
Nelamangala is a wonderful small town in southeastern Karnataka, India. It is situated about 20 miles northwest from Bengaluru and is a commercial town, located right near Mumbai - Chennai Highway and Bangalore - Mangalore NH48 road. The town is known for its historic temple, Udbhava Ganesha Temple, as well as for numerous celebrations and festivities during the season of traditional Hindu holidays.
Where is Nelamangala, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Nelamangala, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nelamangala, Karnataka, India
Nelamangala, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nelamangala, Karnataka, India is 13.089093, and the longitude is 77.410416. Nelamangala, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 5' 20.7348'' N and 77° 24' 37.4976'' E.
Nelamangala, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||13° 5' 20.7348'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 24' 37.4976'' E|
Coordinates of Nelamangala, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)