Nelson, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.500000, -117.283333.
Nelson is a small city situated in the southern part of the province of British Columbia which is the westernmost province of Canada. The city is a part of the heavily populated southern part of BC, located right near Kootery Lake, quite close to the border between Canada and the US. Nelson was established by British settlers who brought their lifestyle and traditions, so sometimes the city is referred to as "the Queen City". Nelso is a center of culture and commerce, with a few small commercial businesses operating in the market. The city is famous for its annual cultural events like Marketfest, competitions on skating, skiing, and other local sports. Today, there are about 10 thousand people living in the city.
Where is Nelson, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Nelson, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nelson, BC, Canada
Nelson, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nelson, BC, Canada is 49.500000, and the longitude is -117.283333. Nelson, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 30' 0.0000'' N and 117° 16' 59.9988'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 30' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 16' 59.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Nelson, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)