St. Thomas, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.778828, -81.175369.
A large municipality in south west part of Ontario state in Canada, St. Thomass is a historic area and a tourist spot, with the population close to 40,000 people. There are two large automotive enterprises in the town, which contribute greatly in the local economy. Tourists usually visit the town to explore its historic downtown area or take part in local cultural events like festivals, theater performances, etc.
Map of St. Thomas, ON, Canada
St. Thomas, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St. Thomas, ON, Canada is 42.778828, and the longitude is -81.175369. St. Thomas, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 46' 43.7808'' N and 81° 10' 31.3284'' W.
St. Thomas, ON, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 46' 43.7808'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 10' 31.3284'' W|
Coordinates of St. Thomas, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Lebel-sur-Quévillon, QC, Canada (49.049999, -76.983330)
- Lavaltrie, QC, Canada (45.883331, -73.283333)
- L'Assomption, QC, Canada (45.833332, -73.416664)
- L'Ancienne-Lorette, QC, Canada (46.799999, -71.349998)
- Lac-Sergent, QC, Canada (46.849998, -71.733330)
- Lac-Delage, QC, Canada (46.966667, -71.400002)
- La Tuque, QC, Canada (47.433334, -72.783333)
- La Sarre, QC, Canada (48.799999, -79.199997)
- La Prairie, QC, Canada (45.419998, -73.500000)
- La Pocatière, QC, Canada (47.366669, -70.033333)