Nevada, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.395161, -86.004784.
Nevada is a small settlement in central Indiana, USA. It is situated 37 miles north of Indianapolis and is a typical rural settlement of the United States. It was founded by Benjamin Denny, who arrived there with his friends in order to establish a small town for farmers. It was initially named "The Town of Mexico", but later on renamed after one of the states of the United States. In the beginning the community was not too crowded, about 35-40 settlers, but currently it increased almost five times. There are a few markets and shopping facilities in the town, as well as a small church
Where is Nevada, IN, USA on Map?
Road map of Nevada, IN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nevada, IN, USA
Nevada, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nevada, IN, USA is 40.395161, and the longitude is -86.004784. Nevada, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 23' 42.5796'' N and 86° 0' 17.2224'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 23' 42.5796'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 0' 17.2224'' W|
Coordinates of Nevada, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Hyannis, MA, USA (41.652882, -70.290787)
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)
No comments written yet.