New Abirem, Ghana
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.340464, -0.997975.
In southeastern inland Ghana, there is a small town named New Abirem, with the population below 10,000 people. It is the capital of Birim North District, one of the most prosperous districts of the area. The town has been recently expanding since the local population is provided with very good quality services like water, etc.
Where is New Abirem, Ghana on Map?
Road map of New Abirem, Ghana shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of New Abirem, Ghana
New Abirem, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of New Abirem, Ghana is 6.340464, and the longitude is -0.997975. New Abirem, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 20' 25.6704'' N and 0° 59' 52.7100'' W.
|DMS Lat||6° 20' 25.6704'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 59' 52.7100'' W|
Coordinates of New Abirem, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Apam, Winneba, Cetral, Ghana (5.296776, -0.740891)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)