New Albany, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.313908, -85.835434.
New Albany, nicknamed "Sunny Side of Louisville", "River City", or "Gateway to the South and North West", is a small city in Indiana, United States, located on the Ohio River and 5 miles northwest of Louisville, Kentucky. It was founded at the beginning of the 19th century. It is the seat of Floyd County as well as part of the Louisville, Kentucky Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area can be reached by Interstate 265. The city is home to Indiana University Southeast. There are several attractions in the city including Carnegie Center for Art & History, Floyd County Historical Society Padgett Museum, Sam Peden Community Park, River Run Family Water Park, Culbertson Mansion State Historic Site, Loop Island Wetlands, Mansion Row Historic District, and so on.
Where is New Albany, IN, USA on Map?
Road map of New Albany, IN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of New Albany, IN, USA
New Albany, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of New Albany, IN, USA is 38.313908, and the longitude is -85.835434. New Albany, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 18' 50.0688'' N and 85° 50' 7.5624'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 18' 50.0688'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 50' 7.5624'' W|
Coordinates of New Albany, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Great Bend, KS, USA (38.364895, -98.774300)
- Fort Scott, KS, USA (37.838108, -94.710022)
- Emporia, KS, USA (38.405903, -96.188339)
- Dodge City, KS, USA (37.753098, -100.024872)
- Council Grove, KS, USA (38.661697, -96.492599)
- Chanute, KS, USA (37.679878, -95.459778)
- Atchison, KS, USA (39.563606, -95.125549)
- West Des Moines, IA, USA (41.579830, -93.791328)
- Webster City, IA, USA (42.464397, -93.829056)
- Waterloo, IA, USA (42.499504, -92.358665)