New Delhi, Delhi, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.644800, 77.216721.
New Delhi, or simply Delhi, is the capital of India and, with the population approaching to 22 million people, is the most populous city of the country. It is located close to geographical center of the country and is a key cultural and tourists center, with a huge number of temples, palaces, modern shopping malls and office centers, stadiums, parks and numerous recreational facilities.
Map of New Delhi, Delhi, India
New Delhi, Delhi, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of New Delhi, Delhi, India is 28.644800, and the longitude is 77.216721. New Delhi, Delhi, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 38' 41.2800'' N and 77° 13' 0.1956'' E.
New Delhi, Delhi, India elevation is 222 meters height, that is equal to 728 feet.
New Delhi, Delhi, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 38' 41.2800'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 13' 0.1956'' E|
|Elevation (m)||222 m|
|Elevation (f)||728 feet|
Coordinates of New Delhi, Delhi, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)