New Westminster, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.206944, -122.911110.
New Westminster is a small city which can be found in the region known as the Low Mainland of British Columbia, the westernmost part of Canada. As we can see from the name of the city, it was founded by British settlers and for some time it used to be the largest city in the region, before Vancouver began developing and expanding as the future capital city of the province. New Westminster is a center of industry and trade, with a number of technology and innovation related businesses situated there. There are about 70 thousand people now living in the city, and the community is highly educated and culturally very developed. There are many theaters, galleries, arts centers and other cultural establishments in the city.
Map of New Westminster, BC, Canada
New Westminster, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of New Westminster, BC, Canada is 49.206944, and the longitude is -122.911110. New Westminster, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 12' 24.9984'' N and 122° 54' 39.9960'' W.
New Westminster, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 12' 24.9984'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 54' 39.9960'' W|
Coordinates of New Westminster, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)