New Windsor, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.479000, -74.036209.
The town of New Windsor is located in the eastern part of Orange County, New York, United States. It is bordered by the Hudson River to the east. New Windsor was founded on April 5, 1763. It has a total area of 37.06 square miles. The town is home to the National Purple Heart Hall of Honor. Historic sites in the town are New Windsor Cantonment State Historic Site, Knox's Headquarters, The Edmonston House, The Thomas McDowell House, Squire Patton House, and The Brewster House. Tourist attractions in the town also include Saint Joseph Catholic Church, St. Thomas Episcopal Church, Plum Point Park, Kowawese Unique Area, Sloop Hill State Unique Area, and so on. Stewart International Airport is located 5 miles west of the town.
Where is New Windsor, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of New Windsor, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of New Windsor, NY, USA
New Windsor, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of New Windsor, NY, USA is 41.479000, and the longitude is -74.036209. New Windsor, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 28' 44.4000'' N and 74° 2' 10.3524'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 28' 44.4000'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 2' 10.3524'' W|
Coordinates of New Windsor, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Seneca Falls, NY, USA (42.912483, -76.802231)
- Scarsdale, NY, USA (41.003799, -73.791214)
- Rotterdam, NY, USA (42.788227, -73.974152)
- Potsdam, NY, USA (44.676048, -74.992142)
- Palmyra, NY, USA (43.082527, -77.216476)
- North Hempstead, NY, USA (40.806206, -73.689095)
- New Windsor, NY, USA (41.479000, -74.036209)
- New Paltz, NY, USA (41.745453, -74.090012)
- Massena, NY, USA (44.933910, -74.897629)
- Mamaroneck, NY, USA (40.947563, -73.738228)