Newton, KS, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.047016, -97.350304.
Newton is a small city in Kansas, United States, located at the junction of Interstate 135, U.S. Route 50, and U.S. Route 81, and 25 miles north of Wichita. It is also the seat of Harvey County. The city was founded in 1871. There are several points of interest in the city, including Sand Creek Station Golf Course, Harvey County Historical Society, Kansas Sports Museum, Kauffman Museum, Blue Sky Sculpture, Athletic Park, Harvey County Camp Hawk, Warkentin House, Newton Public Library, Sand Creek Nature Trail, and so on. Sand Creek Station Golf Course, which was established in 2006 and designed by architect Jeff Brauer, has been chosen as the second-best public course in Kansas by Golfweek Magazine in 2007. Newton City-County Airport is situated to the east of the city center.
Where is Newton, KS, USA on Map?
Road map of Newton, KS, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Newton, KS, USA
Newton, KS, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Newton, KS, USA is 38.047016, and the longitude is -97.350304. Newton, KS, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 2' 49.2576'' N and 97° 21' 1.0944'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 2' 49.2576'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 21' 1.0944'' W|
Coordinates of Newton, KS, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)