Nicolet, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.216667, -72.616669.
A small city of Nicolet is situated in the southernmost part of the province of Quebec in the eastern Canada. It is located on the southern banks of the St.Laurence River and is a nice French speaking community, with the number of residents close to 8 thousand people. The city is old and was established in the late 17th century by a group of French settlers. They named the settlement after one of their explorers, Jean Nicolet. Till the end of the 20th century the city was developing quite slowly, but recently its population has almost doubled. The city is a small industrial, educational, and cultural center of the region, with a few pretty good job opportunities and a nice ecological park with a famous bird sanctuary, located in the neighborhood.
Map of Nicolet, QC, Canada
Nicolet, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nicolet, QC, Canada is 46.216667, and the longitude is -72.616669. Nicolet, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 13' 0.0012'' N and 72° 37' 0.0084'' W.
Nicolet, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 13' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 37' 0.0084'' W|
Coordinates of Nicolet, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)