Pickering, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.838413, -79.086761.
Pickering is a neighborhood of Toronto and a part of the urban area near Lake Ontario, situated between Oshawa and Toronto. It is home to about 92,000 people. It is a historic British settlement established in the middle of the 18th century. Nautical Village, which is a part of the city, is a quiet and beautiful area, with nice architecture and great community. Pickering is a small cultural center as well, with a few annual events related to music and arts.
Map of Pickering, ON, Canada
Pickering, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pickering, ON, Canada is 43.838413, and the longitude is -79.086761. Pickering, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 50' 18.2868'' N and 79° 5' 12.3396'' W.
Pickering, ON, Canada elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Pickering, ON, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 50' 18.2868'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 5' 12.3396'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Pickering, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Ajax, ON, Canada (43.850857, -79.020370)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Lincoln, ON, Canada (43.139229, -79.484901)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)