Nidadavolu, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.901621, 81.663780.
Nidadavolu is a town in central Andhra Pradesh, located about 18 miles southwest from Rajahmundry city center. Nidadavolu is an old town constructed in the Middle Ages near a large fortress. In our times, there are about 45,000 people living in the town. It is an agricultural center, with plenty of farms producing sugar cane and vegetables. There is a famous temple in the town, Kotasattemma Temple, which is considered to be the main Hindu pilgrimage place in Andhra Pradesh.
Map of Nidadavolu, Andhra Pradesh, India
Nidadavolu, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nidadavolu, Andhra Pradesh, India is 16.901621, and the longitude is 81.663780. Nidadavolu, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 54' 5.8356'' N and 81° 39' 49.6080'' E.
Nidadavolu, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 54' 5.8356'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 39' 49.6080'' E|
Coordinates of Nidadavolu, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)