Nizampatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.905502, 80.668243.
Nizampatnam is a town in eastern coastal area of Andhra Pradesh, India. There are about 21,000 people living in the town, with most of the families having incomes from fishing and agriculture. The town was established in the 16th century and shortly after taken by the Dutch invaders, who turned the town into an important trading center.
Where is Nizampatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Nizampatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nizampatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Nizampatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nizampatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India is 15.905502, and the longitude is 80.668243. Nizampatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 54' 19.8072'' N and 80° 40' 5.6748'' E.
|DMS Lat||15° 54' 19.8072'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 40' 5.6748'' E|
Coordinates of Nizampatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)