Oakley, KS, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.127098, -100.847969.
Oakley is a small town in Kansas, situated near Interstate 70. It is a part of 3 counties, Logan, Gove, and Thomas. The community is very small, with the population of only about 2,000 people. The town is a small transportation, industrial, and cultural center. Oakley is known for its small town's theater, as well as a small museum, the Fick Fossil and History Museum, where some local archaeological discoveries are on display.
Map of Oakley, KS, USA
Oakley, KS, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oakley, KS, USA is 39.127098, and the longitude is -100.847969. Oakley, KS, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 7' 37.5528'' N and 100° 50' 52.6884'' W.
Oakley, KS, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 7' 37.5528'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 50' 52.6884'' W|
Coordinates of Oakley, KS, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)