Oldtown, Idaho, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.185555, -117.030281.
Oldtown is a small town situated in the northernmost county of Idaho, the US. It is a far away neighborhood of Newport city, which can be found in Washington state. Oldtown is situated on the banks of the Pend Oreille River and plays a role of the border settlement between Idaho and Washington state. Despite its very descriptive name, the settlement is not very old, it received status of the town in the mid 20th century. Today, Oldtown is a home to about 200 people, which is about 50 families and 80 households. The setting is quite beautiful and very green. There are a few nice places to eat in Oldtown, including the ones on the riverfront. It is possible to reach the town by the National Route 2.
Map of Oldtown, Idaho, the US
Oldtown, Idaho, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oldtown, Idaho, the US is 48.185555, and the longitude is -117.030281. Oldtown, Idaho, the US is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 11' 7.9980'' N and 117° 1' 49.0116'' W.
Oldtown, Idaho, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 11' 7.9980'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 1' 49.0116'' W|
Coordinates of Oldtown, Idaho, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)