Sparta, WI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.943054, -90.811668.
Sparta is a large town in south western Wisconsin, USA, near the town of La Crosse. As it becomes apparent from its name, it was named after the famous old Greek settlement Sparta. The town was established in the end of the 19th century and is about 135 years old. Today, the town is a home to about 10 thousand people. American Sparta is known as Bicycle Capital of the Country. Plenty of the local people are using bicycles in their daily life. There are a few industrial companies in Sparta where most of the people are working. The infrastructure and lifestyle are traditional for the small towns of the region. The main local attractions include a number of annual events that take place in the town, including Women's Softball Tournament, Sparta Area Cancer Support Walk, Crazy Dayz, Leon Gatorfest, etc.
Where is Sparta, WI, USA on Map?
Road map of Sparta, WI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sparta, WI, USA
Sparta, WI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sparta, WI, USA is 43.943054, and the longitude is -90.811668. Sparta, WI, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 56' 34.9944'' N and 90° 48' 42.0048'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 56' 34.9944'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 48' 42.0048'' W|
Coordinates of Sparta, WI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Seneca Falls, NY, USA (42.912483, -76.802231)
- Scarsdale, NY, USA (41.003799, -73.791214)
- Rotterdam, NY, USA (42.788227, -73.974152)
- Potsdam, NY, USA (44.676048, -74.992142)
- Palmyra, NY, USA (43.082527, -77.216476)
- North Hempstead, NY, USA (40.806206, -73.689095)
- New Windsor, NY, USA (41.479000, -74.036209)
- New Paltz, NY, USA (41.745453, -74.090012)
- Massena, NY, USA (44.933910, -74.897629)
- Mamaroneck, NY, USA (40.947563, -73.738228)