Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.770226, 20.490189.
Olsztyn is an old historic city located in northeastern Poland, in Warmian-Masurian province. The settlement was established as a developing community in the 14th century, and traditionally is was an important commercial, educational, cultural, and scientific center of the region. Today, it is an important tourist center, with plenty of beautiful cathedrals and historic buildings like the City Hall, Olsztyn Castle, St. James's Cathedral, historic mansions, etc. There is a large university in the city, University of Warmia and Mazury, which has an outstanding reputation in Europe.
Map of Olsztyn Poland
Olsztyn Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Olsztyn Poland is 53.770226, and the longitude is 20.490189. Olsztyn Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 46' 12.8136'' N and 20° 29' 24.6804'' E.
Olsztyn Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 46' 12.8136'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 29' 24.6804'' E|
Coordinates of Olsztyn Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)